THE B2B ALL-ROUNDER
- Individual contents per Access Point
- Differentiation in “Quality of service” by profile control
- Integration of central network structures
- Multi-vendor support
- Integration of:
- Nokia Radius
- Nokia WAG (7750)
- Cisco ASR
- Ruckus SCG
- Ruckus SCI
- Cisco Prime
- HPE Aruba
- Central management portal for Wi-Fi Access hardware and customer data
- Multi-client capability allows whitelabeling
- Modular design allows
- Flexible integration into existing processes
- Easy scaling & removal
- Many integration possibilities thanks to an extensive interface portfolio
- Comprehensive roles and rights distribution
- Multi-vendor support
- WAG Compatibility
- Provision of various authentication options (click-through, voucher, SMS, …)
- Flexible adaptation to business requirements
- LI capability
- Centralized system for controlling a Wi-Fi service at carrier level
- Extensive administration portal with flexible rights and role distribution offers a differentiated support
- 3rd party service integration
- Different hardware manufacturers are supported (even combinable)
- Modular design allows high scalability
- Multiple opportunities for internal product design (e.g. authentications, QoS, bandwidth, customer groups)
- Lawful interception
- Provision of detailed information for interdisciplinary support (e.g. Monitoring, 2nd level support)
- Automated processes for optimal operations
- Individual marketing possibilities can be integrated
- Monitoring and Reporting included
- Offering an up-to-date, digital service and high speed access to the end user
- Easy installation of the hardware on site
- Take over of the Liability for interferences by the carrier
- Legal compliance and data protection guaranteed
- Intuitive self-service web portal provides relevant information and configuration options
- Advertising and presentation of individual marketing contents (PDFs, pictures, texts)
- Direct feedback of the end user (statistics, feedback form)
- Hardware easy expandable
CENTRAL SYSTEM COMPONENTS
CUSTOMER DATA MANAGEMENT
Easy integration of existing systems via extensive, flexible import interfaces
Customer data can be transmitted or connected with different interfaces. Regular synchronization and processing of changing data is supported. In this case, leading systems or individual rules and models for back-synchronization can be defined.
Data Validation Processes and Quality Inspection
Received customer data is checked for completeness, validity and can be prepared for the various subsequent processes based on the result.
Comprehensive Customer Data Management (CRM)
In the CRM module of the aduno carrier management console, customer data and information from all relevant areas of the Wi-Fi service system are bundled and centrally provided for the different operating requirements of a carrier.
It serves as a central point of contact for the support staff – providing essential insights into customer activities, showing hardware status, providing current and historical logs and statistics, or offers direct actions (e.g. hardware reset, support ticket creation, welcome packages,…).
Automated Welcome Packages
New customers receive a comprehensive Welcome Package (in Carrier-CI), which contains all the necessary information and support during the initial setup of their Wi-Fi Access service. The Welcome Package is sent by e-mail to the customer and can include, in addition to access data to the customer portal, additional links or supporting PDF guides for full-service support.
Aduno’s Carrier-grade solution enables the client to explicitly divide customer data into clients and sub-clients; thereby ensuring a corresponding, defined accessibility or visibility. The grouping into different (sub-)clients, as well as the assignment of possible products and / or customer groups, also allows you to configure and control individual customer processes and differentiations.
Export and Reporting
It is always possible to export the current, bundled (highly enriched) customer data for external evaluations. Exports can be individually filtered and configured according to customer groups and products.
ACCESS POINT MANAGEMENT
Automated control and logging of the Access Point provisioning. Linking with the required customer data record.
Structuring and visualization of the process steps of an access point provisioning.
Prepared presentation for business processes
- Customers without Access Point
- Access Points without customer
- Access Point pending
Hardware inventory and communication with the controller. Additionally inspection of the hardware status, monitoring and detailed live hardware information.
Product Management and customer groups
Via independent, individually definable products and customer groups within the system, a precise differentiation and assignment of operating processes, features and self-sufficient monitoring is possible.
Differentiated controlling of operating processes and provisioning.
Adjustment and definition of:
- Features of the provided Access
- Available authentication methods
- Available service profiles (bandwidth, prioritization, quota model)
- Separate monitoring
- Separate reporting
Individualized to your needs:
- Scope of individualizations for landing page variants
- Quality of Service